Maruthi College of Physical Education
Maruthi college was formally inaugurated by Acharya Vinobaji on 22 September 1956. College was recognized with 2f and 12 B by UGC in the year 1971. Affiliated to Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University, Chennai since 2006. Accredited by NAAC grade in the year 2006. Re – Accredited by NAAC in the year 2016. Conferred with autonomous status since 2007. Recognized as the ‘Research Centre’ in the year 2014 by the Tamilnadu Physical Education and Sports University, Chennai.